Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hello all! wow do I have tons to post! I keep meaning to write and then getting side track by another adventure :) Upon landing our guide brought us to our "lettings" (campus housing / flats). We were there long enough to drop our bags then they immediately taught us how to use the bus to and from the city. We went into the city to grab basic necessities. Everything is so little and picturesque. The lettings we live in our in a compound of several other ones the whole is called "Park Place" My letting is called Windsor hall and in my opinion the best location because we are in the heart of Park Place across from my door is "Park Eat" which severs as a Bar at night and Cafe during the day with pool tables. The Royal Post is also just outside the door! Tea is what they call dinner here which I will be heading off to shortly!

My trip for Scotland was booked for March 7th-9th. We'll be looking at Harry Potters castle Hogwarts and the cafe where J.K Rowling wrote the novels as well as a tour of the lake Loch ness then finishing it off with a ghost walk of a famous mental institution.

Lastly I got my schedule which I have to walk a mile across campus and over a lake to get to one class but I really only go to school Tuesday 9am-12 2pm-4, Thursday 4pm-5 and Friday 10am-11 (I think Umass has some changes to make!) I'm talking Philosophy of Law, Food science and Gene Chromosomes interactions.

The pictures posted are from my Flat where we have two kitchens, 6 bathrooms (sinks in our rooms as well).










1 comment: